Saturday, February 1, 2014

Championship Game Day

The 2014 Pirates Fantasy Camp has finally come to a close, and I am happy to report that my team, Team Traynor, came out victorious in a rain shortened 5 inning game here on field 3 at Pirate City. The final margin of victory was 5 to 2. At the dish, I struck out swinging in my first at bat, and in my second at bat, I hit an opposite field triple with 1 RBI, and then I later scored the final run of the game. In the field, I had no chances.

Team Traynor played fantastically all week, with all facets of the game clicking on all cylinders. Special thanks to our pro staff coaches Bruce Kison and Lee Lacy, our assistant coach Robbie Kison, our Bradenton Booster Dick Davis, and a special shout out to my fellow teammates Dan, Jamie, Eddie, Rick, Paul S., George, Keith, Bill, Roger, Paul T., and Jimmer, I had an awesomely fun week of baseball. And of course the whole thing wouldn't be the same without Joe Billetdeaux in charge. Thanks Joe!

I will post a recap of the camp after I get back to Ohio. See all you campers at the reunion in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment