Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 3

Team Waner's record evened at 2 wins and 2 losses with an unfortunate loss to Team Clemente. Their pitching was very strong and we just could not get enough going to outscore them.

My own personal day was not very good as I struck out, scored a run as a pinch runner, beat out an infield single for 1 RBI, and struck out again. In the field, I played 4 innings in right field with no chances. I did back up a couple of plays to help our team out defensively, but in my opinion that hardly makes up for striking out twice, each time with a runner on third and less than 2 outs.

The evening cookout was fine, as I got a bunch of cards and balls signed.

Wednesday is the final day of the league play with a double header scheduled. It would be best for Team Waner to obviously win both games, so we shall see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment