Sunday, January 30, 2011

Travel day

Well, I suppose the 2011 Pittsburgh Pirates Fantasy Camp is really over now, as I am back in dreary Ohio, leaving behind the warmth of sunny Bradenton.

I just wanted to take a moment and mention my teammates and offer a few props. My Team Waner teammates were Dominic Bertucci, Tom Bouchard, Steve Cameron, Dan Dawkins, Eddie Fingers, Lisa Gaul, Steve Kruman, Dave Marzalek, John Scheib, and Duane Schifano. Thanks to Joe Billetdeaux and Kent Tekulve for putting on a great fantasy camp. Also, thanks to our coaches Gene Clines and Dave Giusti, to our staff assistant Edgar Varela, and last but not least, to our Bradenton Booster volunteer, Col. Jack Steele (USAF Retired).

Here is the team picture of our motley band of Pirates...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brian,

    This is your roommate Tom... check out the video at this link:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/BradentonMarauders#p/a/u/0/BRt0-olOxhw

    You make a great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Tom, I didn't realize that they would use any of my interview. Very cool.

    BP

    ReplyDelete