Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 6 and travel day

Yesterday, the 2012 Pirates Fantasy Camp closed out with our 3 inning game versus the pro staff. Since we finished in last place, we played in the last game of the day. In my only plate appearance of the game, I managed to work a walk off of Steve Blass, but was stranded on first base. Our team scored a couple of runs, but we still lost to the pro staff.

Here were my final batting statistics for the week:

7 games played
.733 batting average
11 hits in 15 at-bats
6 runs scored
2 doubles
1 triple
3 runs batted in
2 walks
1 strikeout
4 hit by pitch

And some additional statistics:
21 plate appearances
1.000 slugging percentage (15 total bases in 15 at-bats)
.810 on base percentage (17 times on base in 21 plate appearances)
1.810 OPS

My flight back to Ohio was first thing this morning, and as I write this, I am now back in the cold and snow. Thanks to the whole fantasy camp and Pirate City staff for a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment